Walls (852 Subjects)
Reconstruction of square tower at the walls of ancient Messene: Section and plan.
View and plan of the horseshoe-shaped tower at the northwestern wall of ancient Messene (Tower 6).
View and plan of the Arcadian Gate at the walls of ancient Messene (reconstruction).
The Arcadian Gate at the walls of ancient Messene. 1. View of the exterior. 2. View of the interior.
The Arcadian Gate at the walls of ancient Messene: Reconstruction of the exterior.
The Arcadian Gate at the walls of ancient Messene: Reconstruction of the interior.
1. The interior, circular space of the Arcadian Gate at the walls of ancient Messene, with the niche in which one of the herms stood.2. Reconstruction of the above space.
Niche, inside which a herm was placed, in the interior circular space of Arcadian Gate of ancient Messene. Reconstruction, section, plan and ceiling plan.
1. View of Kyparissia with the castle. 2. Map of the ancient walls around the acropolis, on the site of which the castle was built. Reconstruction of part of the wall.
Part of the walls of the acropolis of Lepreum in Elis.
Part of the walls of the acropolis of Samicum in Elis.
1. Landscape at Phigaleia. 2,3. View and plan of part of the fortifications of ancient Phigaleia.
1. Topographical map and plan of the acropolis of Gortyna in Arcadia. 2. Part of the fortification of the of the acropolis of Gortyna in Arcadia.
1. Plan of the stadium or hippodrome on Mount Lykaion, Arcadia. 2, 3. Remains of wall at the site. 4. One of the stone bassins of the cistern (rectangular room) at the northern end of the eastern side of the stadium.
1. Plan of part of the walls of ancient Mantineia: Gate and fortification towers. 2. Ruins of circular fortification tower. 3. Ruins of square fortification tower. 4,5,6. Section, plan and detail of the seats at the ancient theatre of Mantineia.
1. Section of the ancient theatre of Argos. 2, 3, 4. Section of parts of the Serapeum (later Roman Thermae), Argos. 5, 6, 7. Parts of the ancient walls of Larissa acropolis, Argos.
The Lion Gate at Mycenae. 1. View 2. Plan 3. Section.
Lion Gate, Mycenae: 1,3. Front and rear view of the Lion relief. 2. Plan. 4. Section (rear view).
1, 2. Entrance to masonry tunnel at the polygonal walls of Tiryns. Plan of the tunnel. 3. View and plan of part of the walls of Tiryns
1-3. View, reconstruction and plan of the Cave of Heracles on Mount Cynthus, Delos island. 4-9. Architectural features of columns and part of wall surrounding the sanctuary of Zeus and Athena on Mount Cynthus, Delos.
1. Map of the area around the church of Taxiarches on Mount Hellanion, Aegina island. The temple of Zeus Hellanius was built on that same site. 2, 3. View and reconstruction of the Hellenistic wall around the temple of Zeus Hellanius, Aegina island. 4, 5. Fragments of inscriptions from Mount Hellanion. 6. Plan of the temple of Aphaia.
View of the White Tower and the eastern wall of Thessaloniki, from the Muslim cemetery, 1875.
View of Thessaloniki from the sea, 1876.
The walls of ancient Tiryns with the entrance to the masonry tunnel.
Part of the ancient walls of Larissa Acropolis in Argos. Plan of the Pyramid of Hellinikon, Argos.
Part of the ancient wall of the acropolis of Nafplio (Acronauplia).
The northern (secondary) gate of the Acropolis of Mycenae.
Masonry tunnel at the walls of the Acropolis of Tiryns.
Lion Gate, Mycenae.
Drawing of the remains of the northern wall of the Acropolis of Castelli, Patmos (situated to the north of Chora of Patmos).